Chatty Cathy

If you just want to shoot the breeze or find out what's going on at SmokerBuilders, try here.
Mrs.RC
beginner
beginner
Title: Member
BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...

Chatty Cathy

Post by Mrs.RC » November 8th, 2017, 10:53 pm

Well Ladies, I returned to the ole 9-5 grind last week and forgot to check in on y’all. It’s going to take some time to get used to being back after an extended medical leave. The good news is, I’m well enough to work! What have y’all been up to?

Scrapbooking those memories

I SURVIVED: Backyard RF offset, Hybrid RF Offset trailer rig w/Cowboy cooker & fish fryer, UDS, running out of room for more.

MrsSmokerBuilder
Founder
Founder

Re: Chatty Cathy

Post by MrsSmokerBuilder » November 9th, 2017, 6:49 am

Mrs.RC wrote:Well Ladies, I returned to the ole 9-5 grind last week and forgot to check in on y’all. It’s going to take some time to get used to being back after an extended medical leave. The good news is, I’m well enough to work! What have y’all been up to?
I’m so glad to hear that, Mrs. RC! I’ve been fine. Looking forward to the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mrs.RC
beginner
beginner
Title: Member
BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...

Post by Mrs.RC » November 11th, 2017, 12:29 pm

Thank you Mrs. Smokerbuilder! It’s amazing how much healing is available to us nutritionally!

I’m so glad to hear that, Mrs. RC! I’ve been fine. Looking forward to the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]

Scrapbooking those memories

I SURVIVED: Backyard RF offset, Hybrid RF Offset trailer rig w/Cowboy cooker & fish fryer, UDS, running out of room for more.

MrsSmokerBuilder
Founder
Founder

Post by MrsSmokerBuilder » November 11th, 2017, 9:41 pm

Yep yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “Let's Talk!”